scroll in the boxes for more!
gifs dividers etc
code sites (scroll)
paste in embed > code
+ the lower the number is, the farther the png goes out of the box/container. you can also change the top > bottom” or left > right” depending on where you want to place your png.
+ add your png on the section where you want to place it and make sure the embed code is hidden from other sections
+ to rotate your image, add transform: rotate(20deg); to the code
heart cursor with different symbols
1. copy this code and paste it into an embed
2. adjust it however you’d like (color, size, speed, etc.)
3. find an html entity code of the emoticon of your choice. you can find some here or search “html entity codes”
4. find where it says “char code (9829)” on the heart cursor code (there are about 3 of them) and replace the 9829 with the number of the emotion code you want (example: ♪ is 9834)
1. upload your song to dropbox and copy the share link. change the “www.” in your link to “dl.”
2. replace the dl.dropbox link in the pastebin code with your own link! text color and music player color can be changed by scrolling through the code; it depends on the music player.
(pictured in order)
circle vinyl scroll minimalist
divider on top of a page
1. select the background settings of your carrd
2. choose a divider of your choice and make it into your background
3. position it to the top left or right (either one works), set the tile to horizontal and the size to default
4. change the transparency color to whatever color you’d like and you’re done!
1. copy this code as many times as you’d like depending on how many pictures you want to scroll & paste it into an embed:
direction="left"><img src="image.link.here" width="95" height="95" alt="image1"
on where it says alt=“image1” you can name it to whatever you want
+ make sure to return the code every time you want a new image to scroll
2. you can use this site to upload your images. first upload your image. next, select don’t autodelete on autodelete image and click upload. then, for embed codes select HTML full linked, copy the source link for your image & paste it into your embed code
pixel next to text
1. pick a pixel/gif of your choice and get the link of that pixel
2. on your embed, add:
<img src=“image link here”>
example: <div id="textpixel">Text Here<img src= "https://gnome.crd.co/assets/images/heartsb/e39d62c6.gif?v=197cc3fd"> </div>
say hi to us~ or ask questions! it’ll be easier to answer longer questions through dm so click our names for our ig @s :3
side note if you ever have an issue with us or anything we do on this crd please dm rome instead of using this cbox